This is my first blog post, so I thought I would kick things off with a few tips if you are planning to perform any work on your home:
- If you are thinking of upgrading your bathroom, consider re-grouting, caulking around the tub and shower, replacing floors, installing a new vanity, and putting in a new mirror and towel racks.
- Looking to update your bathroom or kitchen, consider updating your lighting fixtures or hardware for new look.
- Improperly sealed doors cause air infiltration that raises your heating and cooling costs.
- Your kitchen is one of the most important spaces within your home. It is where some of the most important work in your home takes place. From food preparation to family gatherings, make sure this hub of the home is maintained properly.
- By properly cleaning and sealing decks, making rain gutter repairs and having other seasonal maintenance performed, such as fixing siding damaged by summer heat and storms, you’re saving money by avoiding larger, costly repairs down the road which can affect your home’s value.
- Painting can transform a room from boring and ordinary to sassy and alive!